Tuesday, September 27, 2016

We Need That Big Bottle

One of my favorite of the oils is the Anxiety Ease and do we need a big bottle this week!!!!! There are issues that aren't really best for posting on a public forum, but some I can.  Home Depot, after much delay, put us in contact with the contractors who would measure for the stove. They came yesterday, and it was all downhill from there. They came in, pulled out my stove, tore holes in the countertop on either side of the stove (and said it was my fault because it was greasy). They initially parked behind John Thomas who needed to get out to go the chicken house. They very happily moved, and as I found out later, knocked over our neighbor's mailbox and crushed her Autumn display. I didn't know that until after they left. I looked out and saw the damage and went over to talk with her. She saw them leave and go up the road to turn around (it was a big truck). She stopped them and asked them what happened, knowing they most likely had done the deed. They proceeded to tell her that they saw "the son" do it and drive away. I think of all the things that bothered me about yesterday, that was the worst. Michael drove up to the chicken house to talk with him--there was of course, no damage to his car. And he saw it happen. He went on to work because he assumed they would tell someone. I know John Boy would have moved heaven and earth to tell me or our neighbor if he had been responsible. 
Michael called the agency that sent them out for Home Depot. They were appalled, but let's see what happens. He told them those two men were not to come back into our home. 

Today is chapel at school, and the kids are faithful to attend. It is also a good morning.  for us to stay home together. I proposed this idea to M, and he said, "yes, we need to circle the wagons."


No comments: