Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Bosey!

This year for Christmas, I received a gift that has changed my life.  (We will be paying on it for the rest of my life--ha!) The picture you see is the Bose Wave Radio--you can listen to online radio stations, including my beloved BBN. I have loved BBN since 1986, and I credit their programming with brining me back to the Lord when I was in college. In our part of the state, we cannot get by conventional radio, one of the BBN stations. I have been able to listen to it on my computer, but that is not always the easiest thing to do, and the sound doesn't carry very well. 
Santa Hubby bought us one of these, and it sits in our little dining area where it can be heard over much of the house. It can also easily be moved to another room. We have named it "Bosey" and usually refer to it as "she."  Over the last few weeks when I have been trying to get some significant housework done, I credit the Lord and His beautiful music as being my motivating Companions. 

No comments: